Physical Needs Assessment (PNA) - For HUD Multifamily Properties
The Physical Needs Assessment (PNA) for Multifamily properties are designed to address the existing conditions, any outstanding maintenance issues and to identify any building code violations. All properties can use the PNA to address inefficiencies. Leveraging your capital expenses can be a huge contribution to reducing overall costs.
Physical Needs Assessment reports produced by Apollo Energies can be modified according to a client’s particular needs. Upon completion of the physical needs assessment of the property, we will provide the you with recommendations to correct any conditions that may immediate needs that would affect the health or safety of current or future residents. Following that we will then formulate and present our recommendations with a budget to enhance the physical and aesthetic condition of the property to maximize its position in the market place.
The Physical Needs Assessment can be an essential tool in determining the subject site value and approximate cost in possible repairs and/or investment in the property.
Physical Needs Assessment reports from Apollo Energies provides our clients with an assessment of the subject property’s overall condition and can be modified according to a client’s particular needs.
The report discusses the following components of each site:
- Site and Grounds – pavement, curbs, loading docks, walks, landscaping, irrigation, site drainage, exterior lighting, walls, fencing/railing signage and exterior amenities.
- Structural Systems – Foundations and structural framing of walls, columns, intermediate floors and roofs.
- Building Envelope -Roofing systems, exterior finishes, stairs and steps, exterior doors and windows.
- Interior Building components (FF&E) – Interior finishes of common areas and interior finishes. Condition of soft goods will not be assessed.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Systems – Property-owned electrical, heating ventilation/ air conditioning, plumbing and conveyance systems.
- Regulatory Compliance – Life safety, fire suppression systems, and general visual review of property compliance to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
In addition to these components we include an energy audit to help improve the operation of the property. Our Physical Needs Assessments include a Cost Segregation study which the will carefully examine the condition, remaining useful life, code conformance, and life cycle costs sufficient for their intended use, and the extent of defects and depreciation. In addition to a written report discussing the physical needs assessment of the property, we will provide a report outlining any immediate or short term costs associated with correcting any deficiencies that may require immediate attention. This will mainly consist of code, life safety or ADA deficiencies.
Copyright © 2009 -
2018 Apollo Energies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.