The Residential Energy Services Network
RESNET is a recognized national standards-making body for building energy efficiency rating and certification systems in the United States involving:
- A consensus based standard development and amendment process
- Transparent review and adoption process
- Formal public review and comment process
Who Recognizes RESNET's Standards?
RESNET's standards are recognized by a number of industry organizations and government bodies including:
Builders for marketing the energy performance of their homes Contractors to tap the emerging retrofit market Federal government agencies:
- IRS for tax credit qualification
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for ENERGY STAR labeled homes
- U.S. Department of Energy for Building America and National Builders Challenge programs
Apollo Enegies has established the capabiliies to provide your RESNET HERS ratings anywhere in the United States.
Copyright © 2009 -
2019 Apollo Energies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.